Sunday, May 6, 2012

My attention is expensive

That's right...some of you, who had the guts to talk to Me,knows I'm not pleased easily. There is alot of work  you must do in order to get My attention,and you must know everything about the road you have to take to arrive there. I don't have time nor intention to give you details,to explain what you have to do and when you have to do it and all that crap. That's why it was so very nice when I opened My email this morning,finally someone (brand new) who knows how to get My attention : 1) the tribute 2) actual email from him: "All I want is some attention from You and,if You would't mind,a clip request ......"  Now that's what Im talking about,someone who didn't just went to My website to look at the pictures ,but also to read wtf is wrote over there,and look at this nice tribute and start copying this guy a.s.a.p.