Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Interesting morning...

As some of you know,I simply hate to wake up early in the morning for one big reason: I don't want to make My bed cry,lol.
So...today,as I was laying in the bed,making it the happiest bed ever, My damn phone start to ring,it was 8 am,wtf.??? When I answered,a woman starts to ask Me if the address she is having is the correct one and if friday evening is good for the delivery. Confusing moment for Me,I had no idea what she was talking about.
Apparently My darling slave Ian remembered that I want to change My living-room couch this month,so he thought to make Me a little surprise. That's so sweet of him,counting also the fact that is the exact couch model that I was looking to get and that I love gifts hehehe...
So...YEYYY ,I'm gonna have a new couch this week. Ohh..and Ian,I'm gonna kick your ass for not telling the ppl. at the furniture store to not call Me in the morning :P