Saturday, May 1, 2010

Poor Johhny

Because of all your negative reactions about closing My website I want to make everything clear here,so all of you will stop sending unpolite messages to Johhny.
Like you know,My website has been closed due to a bad complain from someone who has to much time on his hands,It aint Johhny's fault,so dont continue sending him unpolite messages and call him all sorts of bad names.
Johhny was,and sill is,devastated. He's traying to solve this problem as soon as possible. Hope he will manage to find a way,either way,I'm fine with it.
So...people...calm down,aint the end of the world. Shit happens all the time and it seems My site was a BIGGG threaten for a certain person.
Like I always say "be careful what you wish for,cuz you may get it"-wtf that means?! It means that you cannot start a game if your not willing to take the risks to finish it,whats so damn hard to understand?
I am sooo sick of the people who think that if they have money and a reputation they rule the world,they make the cards and they are always winners...My say on that is "pffffffffffffffffff...bs". No wonder My site was closed,thats how people like that react when they have an eye-opening experience with Me. Its more like:"now lets let her know who's the king of world" idea...thats soooo lame. The only thing that "let Me know" is how pathetic and how small ppl like that are in comparation with Me,even tho,I'm not to be compared with things like that. Yes things,cuz is impossible to call them ppl.
Anyway...My site will be avaible pretty soon,and even hotter than it was before,for all of you to drool over it hehehe...