Monday, November 21, 2011

Moving is B.I.T.C.H

Writer holidays is knocking at the door and your Goddess is changing the home. Everyone who knows Me,know that...if I get and idea stuck in My mind...I'm gonna make it come true.
Yeah,living in an apartment aint that bad,but I do miss a nice fire-place in the winter...to open the front door and see the snow laying in front of My feet,uhh,just like a fairy tale. So I'm moving from My apartment to a house ,YEY :D
I'm so God damn excited,but fucking moving is a bitch...been through this 2 years ago,and this time aint no different. Things all over the place,boxes,big boxes,little boxes,bags,and all that 'crap' ...ohh,did I mentioned that the building elevator just got "Out Of Service" for the next days? I'm swimming in 'happiness'.
Damn right I'm pissed and angry,and damn right I want you to take care of making Me feel a bit better about all this. Some of you knows what I HAVE to do when I'm pissed,that's right,SHOPPING. And since now I'm so exhausted and angry,and who the hell want's to see Me angry?!...you must do whatever it takes to put at least a lil' smile on My perfect face. No,I don't demant you to pay My mortgage (not yet anyway),I just want 'material' to go shopping with. We both know that's your job...to provided at least that.
Make your Goddess smile!