Saturday, October 29, 2011

Only by Paying A Tribute

Boyzzzz....the ONLY way to have your request clip is by PAYING A TRIBUTE first,I said it a few times in the past,gonna say it again: NO Tribute= NO clip request. I don't have time nor desire to record every single request I get IF you don't make My time worthwhile.
I receive bunch of requests every day,to record them all will mean I wont have a life of My own. Fact is...I LOVE My life...if you don't have one...well,is not My problem. If you spend your free time stroking over My clips,it doesn't mean I have to spend My free time to produce more for you to stroke over. My free time is spend on ME and for ME! In the end money talks, Pay your tribute=get your clip...is that simple. And for crying out loud,stop with the "complaining" emails like :"Well,I like this clip **** Goddess,but is kinda expensive for me to buy,can You lower the price?" You pay ONCE you douche-bag and have it FOREVER,is not like you'll be paying that money every time you watch it,DUHHHH
I spend time on making a clip the way I like it,that's work and I care about My work...and My work MUST be payed. If other stores keep they prices low...is their problem,I DON'T GIVE A CRAP! You don't like the price? Simple...don't buy it,just don't bother Me with your issues.
Now,make yourself useful douche-bags,got to My store and spend some money on My clips...that's right,that expensive clips of Mine (pffffff) and put your hand where it always is,on your dick...not on the keyboard writing Me a 'NO tribute attached' clip request.

For the ones who attached a tribute to their clip requests - some clips are already uploaded and ready to be bought,jump on them boys :D