Wednesday, September 14, 2011

News!

Summer is almost gone,vacations are over for now and I'm back online to satisfy your pathetic existence with My glamorous presence. And since I've been gone for some time,enjoying the sun and getting tanned,I can only imagine how much you wussies missed Me,so...I will start recording new clips very soon.
Damn,I have sooo many clip requests,gonna take Me a bunch of time to clear them all. Just to clarify this ,I will ONLY honorate the requests that came with a tribute attached,all the others are either ignored or in process of being ignored (still have a ton of emails to read).
That's all for now. Ohhhh...I almost forgot,in less than a month is
My Birth Day,so you better start getting ready for it. The ones who knows Me for some years now,knows I'm a BITCH on My B-Day with the ppl who didn't gave Me a present. If you don't want to be:blocked,ignored,banned,denied all access...etc,you better give Me a present! *giggles*