Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I just don't care


I know,once you have a blog you should write on it every single day for the people who fallow you there...but...the thing is simple. Im a selfish Bitch,and your need to know about My personal life or where I've been and what I did doesn't affect Me,not even a bit. Be thankful that every now and then I admit your existences and I take the effort to show it.
To harsh? Awwwww...I'm about to lose some tears,maybe I'll do that later,LOL.
Lets all remember why is it called 'My Blog'...because is MY Blog,and I post on it when ever I want and what ever I want. So... you cry babies go ahead and cry Me an ocean and wait for the day when I'll be posting your nickname under the title 'My best slave ever' LMAO.
Think is,I've been getting all this messages 'Please write on your blog about My tribute to you,You haven't post anything in a while' ,and I've been literally laugh My ass off. Where do I find you ppl? Yeah,that's ohh so great to write about 'I got $200 tribute from this slave' LOL. Do you even listen to yourself talk? OMG
OK let's make a deal. I'm gonna write about your tributes to Me on MY Blog when the numbers are gonna change. Take that $200 and make it $2000,and take that $150 and make it $1500...and so one. Got that losers? Ohh and just so you know,you 3 losers who asked Me to write something like that...hummm...you are dismissed and of course banned. Now go find someone else to serve,cuz I dont have room for you under My feet,and dont have time for idiots.


Goddess Katrina VonBad