Sunday, March 6, 2011

'But why...?'


I am a heavy smoker,like most of you know,and I like to record smoking fetish clips for My C4S store,but yet,I'm not trying to show off by smoking the strongest cigarettes on the market just to prove how much I enjoy smoking. I am more honest than that.
Yes,I simply love to smoke,but I smoke tasteful cigarettes,cigarettes that makes Me enjoy smoking,not those who stings and dry My mouth and throat and make Me wanna drink a whole bottle of watter after (why should I smoke something like that). And still I have honored some clip requests,smoking some cigarettes that I dont particularly like. The price for those clips were a bit bigger than I usually charge for My smoking fetish clips. And of course the 'But why this expensive?' question came along with it.
First and foremost I honorate the clips requests for a normal,or smaller price(if it can be done) who came with a little tribute,something that proves you really want this. Second,I am the ONE who decide what the price is gonna be depending how long it took Me to:record a good quality,process it,etc. and third,if I dont really enjoy the way you request a clip and yet Im making it,of course the price will be a bit bigger.
Long story short,either make a small tribute when you're requesting a clip,either don't buy it if you don't like the price,I don't have to 'excuse' Myself in anyway to you. Like or not the price,others wont mind to pay a bit more for it.